Commissioned Traditional Notary, eNotary and Apostille Service
In New York, Notaries Public are “commissioned” (i.e., licensed) by the Secretary of State. Notarial functions include:
- Administering oaths and affirmations
- Taking affidavits and depositions
- Receiving and certifying acknowledgments or proof of such written instruments as deeds, mortgages and powers of attorney
- Demanding acceptance or payment of foreign and inland bills of exchange, promissory notes and obligations in writing, and protesting the same for non-payment
Mobile Notary Service
We’ll Come to You
• Within Manhattan (below 86th Street): $75 for Mobile service includes the first notarized signature, plus $2 for each additional signature notarized. Above 86th Street, add $4 per mile. Note: if our notary is not already in Manhattan, add $4 per mile.
• Within Westchester County: $75 for Mobile service, plus $4 per mile from Katonah, which includes the first notarized signature, plus $2 for each additional signature notarized.
• Real Estate Closing in Manhattan: $275 for Mobile service includes notarizing all documents.
• Real Estate Closing in Westchester: $275 for Mobile service, plus $4 per mile from Katonah, which includes notarizing all documents.
Manhattan (New York, NY)
We Offer Remote/eNotary
& Mobile Notary Services
Remote/ Electronic Notarization:
We are notaries public in New York State, and as a result of NY Executive Law Section 135-c, we are now allowed to electronically notarize documents (remotely).
- Within Manhattan below 125th Street
- Within Westchester County
- Real Estate Closing in Manhattan
- Real Estate Closing in Westchester
We Offer Apostille Services
New York became the 38th state to enact a permanent RON (Remote Online Notarization) system. Signed by Governor Kathy Hochul on Feb. 25, 2022, Senate Bill 7780, an update to Senate Bill 1780C, became law on Feb 1, 2023, no longer allowing remote ink notarizations (RIN) and now requiring electronic notarizations (RON).
- Base price for this service is $99 per qualified document. May take up to 30 Business Days to complete
- Outside Westchester, Bronx and New York Counties, Additional fees and time may be required
- Shipping & Handling Fees will be applied