Commissioned Notary Service
• administering oaths and affirmations;
• taking affidavits and depositions;
• receiving and certifying acknowledgments or proof of such written instruments as deeds, mortgages and powers of attorney; and;
• demanding acceptance or payment of foreign and inland bills of exchange, promissory notes and obligations in writing, and protesting the same for non-payment
WE CANNOT NOTARIZE:
• Just the signature page of a document without seeing the rest of the document.
• Documents that have incomplete sections, blank spaces or blank lines anywhere above your signature area that are not marked as a separate “Office Use Only” section, crossed out or filled in with N/A. We are notarizing the signing a statement, so the statement cannot be incomplete. We can fill in blanks with N/A, ad the other party can fill them in on a second, blank form, considered a separate part.
Mobile Notary Services
Mobile Service for Manhattan and Westchester only.
Our firm provides remote/eNotary services to clients anywhere.
Commissioned / Licensed by New York’s Secretary of State
Meet Our Team
#01PR0000217 Exp. February 2, 2027
Deborah N Peters
#01PE0004638 Exp. March 31, 2027
#01WE6442482 Exp. October 17, 2026