This short video explains Remote Notarization as it is currently allowed in New York State.
- How a New York State Notary may prove a signer’s identity
- Electronic / Remote Notarization FAQs as of 1 February 2023
- NYSVirtualNotary.com now offers Apostille Services !!!
- New York State Allows Remote Online Notarization For Signers Anywhere Around the World
- New York State Remote Notarization Explained
- Governor Hochul signed into law S.1780-C, legalizing the use of electronic notarization
- Governor Hochul signs legislation regarding electronic notarization
- Executive Order: Electronic Notarization – EXPIRES JUNE 24, 2021
- Continuing Temporary Modification of Notary Laws Through 24 June 2021
- Continuing Temporary Modification of Notary Laws Through 5 June 2021