Gov. Cuomo has further extended our ability to conduct remote notarizations until January 29, 2021 by Executive Order #202.87.
- Remotely administering oaths: A gray area in the current New York State electronic notary law
- How a New York State Notary may prove a signer’s identity
- Electronic / Remote Notarization FAQs as of 1 February 2023
- NYSVirtualNotary.com now offers Apostille Services !!!
- New York State Allows Remote Online Notarization For Signers Anywhere Around the World
- New York State Remote Notarization Explained
- Governor Hochul signed into law S.1780-C, legalizing the use of electronic notarization
- Governor Hochul signs legislation regarding electronic notarization
- Executive Order: Electronic Notarization – EXPIRES JUNE 24, 2021
- Continuing Temporary Modification of Notary Laws Through 24 June 2021